Saturday, August 30, 2014

Never Enough Time

With the changes in e-commerce over the last year, I find myself working harder than I ever have in my life. So many hours! With 6 selling platforms and countless important social networking sites to promote daily, there are just not enough hours in the day. I am hoping that a brilliant developer will come along and give us a site similar to stitchlabs where we can have all of our listings managed in one place. Stitchlabs does not support enough platforms, yet.
When something sells on one platform, it needs to be removed from all of the others. It would be amazing to write a listing and choose which sites to send it to with a click. Of course, we would need to change the title and description slightly for each venue or google will find the listings to be spammy.
And then, if I am going to continue to dream, I would want to be able to promote that listing directly from the software, with links to the platform of my choice.
Guess I am missing the days when I sold on one platform. I listed it and it sold. I shipped it, and wrote more listings. It was simple. Now that site (ebay) is swiftly declining and we sellers have dispersed to many websites to save our businesses. Why did things have to get so complicated anyway?
Well, enough whining and dreaming. Today, I am working on my website. See:
Learn more here

No comments: