Monday, September 2, 2013

Whaley House

With Halloween on it's way, I wanted to share with you about the Whaley House. It is a great place to visit for Halloween or any time really. It is reported to be one of the most haunted places in the US. It is located in old town San Diego, and the whole area is haunted really. I am posting a few photos today as I search for my others. My daughter and I visited and took photos indoors of the rooms and such. When we got home and viewed our photos, they had orbs and strange shadows. The black and white photo is of the house many years ago and is courtesy of the Whaley House Museum website. The entire area is a fun day trip. I will update with more photos once I find them.

The window in the middle is very haunted and the form woman has been seen looking out of this window.



No comments: