Friday, September 20, 2013

Fresh Estate Finds

I just received a private collection of antique cameos, Victorian garnet jewelry, chinese export jewelry and a few pieces of Navajo and Zuni jewelry. This collection was inherited by the daughter of an antique dealer/collector and was stored for many, many years. She is now selling some of this huge hoard and I am the fortunate one to be able to purchase these amazing items. I will begin shooting and listing today. I will update here on my blog as to which pieces are being listed after the photo shoot each day. They will be offered in my ebay and etsy stores. The majority of them will be on ebay simply because I am restricted to only 5 photos on etsy. (they really need to fix that.) Here is a group shot of some of the hoard. Get ready. It's amazing stuff that you just don't available every day and every single piece is good.

No comments: