Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to Chicweed....

It took me a few days to get those photos moved from my iphone to the Mac. Here are more photos of Chicweed, in Solana Beach. They are located at 240 S. Cedros, Solana Beach, CA. Phone is 858 205-8083 and you can find them at www.chicweed.com. I took quite a few photos in case you live far away, you will feel like you visited this nice little outdoor shop yourself. I do believe that they can ship some items.
An outstanding succulent wreath. I should have bought this.




Chicweed is known for these oustanding garden chairs. Now they do tables too! Who needs a centerpiece?


Great use for a vintage birdbath.



Now remember, this shop is one block from the Pacific Ocean. THIS is a garden shower for surfers. It goes out in the yard, you walk up to the house and rinse off before entering leaving the sand outside where it belongs. It is done by a local artist and all in glass mosaic. Is this not the coolest?

A cup of tea, a good book and I could stay here for hours!

No comments: